Frequently Asked Questions
Your Questions - Our Answers
We try our best to respond to frequent questions best possible. In case you are missing a question, do not hesitate to contact us. Our team is always happy to answer any of your questions.
We are available from 8am – 22pm 7 days a week
The pandemic requires us to take several actions. Notwithstanding, we are open and are happy to hear from you.
Due to the self check-in process it is possible to handle our business in line with social distancing measures.
1. We spread guests across all properties and do not exceed occupancy levels
2. Check-In and Check-Outs do not happen on the same day.
3. Two days in between an old and a new check-in.
4. Free interim cleanings, new bed linen and towels whenever requested
5. No cancelation fees or any other fees when changing booking details. Also in non-pandemic times
6. Supply of enough soaps and cleaning equipment when requested
Depending on the length of stay, the group size and the type of accommodation, we can offer you the best prices. These are addressed to you individually and are precisely calculated.
We will make you great offers. Contact us and we will find the right rental unit for you!
+49 (0) 208/657410
1-2 days in advance of your arrival, our front office team is sending you detailed check-in informations.
It includes the following:
1. The address that is need for the navigation
2. Door codes as well as keypad codes with which guests can enter the doors and collect their keys
3. Descriptions how to find the keys
4. WLAN information
5. Some house and rental units have have some more and special informations we would like to provide you
With door codes, entering can be realized independently and the houses are open for 24/7 check-in from 2pm in the afternoon.
All of our properties indicate the Wifi FairSpot_Free Network.
1. Just go to the network and type in the code we have send along the check-in informations.
2. Accept the terms and conditions and ready you are.
Usually the Check-In is possible from 14pm and the Check-Out should be realized by 11am. But we try to be as flexible as possible and in case you cannot make any of these times, just give us a quick call or email.
All kitchens are fully equipped. Some kitchens offer an oven and some do not. But preparing meals and storing food in fridges is possible across all locations and rental units.
Our office and service team is taking care of problems 7 days a week 365 days a year. Whenever you experience some difficulties we are reachable from Monday – Sunday from 8am to 10pm.
Our cleaning and caretaker team can assist you within a short time.
+49 (0)208 / 657410
When checking out, we would like to ask you to bring back your keys to the key boards from which you have taken them.
When you have liked you stay, we would greatly appreciate when you could give us a positive review. Thank you!
Although we offer small towels when checking in, we ask our guests to bring bigger bath towels when needed.
Interim cleanings can be organized every 7 to 10 days free of charge. This is particularly interesting for guests that are staying longer terms. The service is included in the price.
- Spacious Flats
- Single & Hostel Rooms
- Business & Work Travel
- Furnished Living & Longstay
- Group Stay
- Mülheim and der Ruhr